Attendee Control Panel
When attendees first join a meeting, the Attendee Control Panel appears
on the right side of their desktops. The Attendee Control Panel gives
attendees access to various meeting functions and is comprised of 4 panes: the Attendee List Pane, the Audio Pane, the Chat Pane, and Grab Tab.
After approximately 10 seconds the Attendee Control Panel automatically
collapses to the right side of the screen with only the Grab Tab displayed.
The auto-collapse feature can be disabled from the View drop-down menu.
The option to disable the auto-hide feature on the Control
Panel is only available to attendees using Windows.
List Pane - If enabled by the organizer, provides a list of all
- Grab Tab
- Enables attendees to minimize the Control Panel to the side of their
desktops and still access Viewer tools.
- Audio Pane
- If the organizer has given attendees a choice in how to join the audio
portion of the meeting, you can switch between using Mic & Speakers
(VoIP) or Telephone.
- Webcam Pane - If enabled by the organizer, up to 6 participants can share their own webcam.
- Chat Pane
- If enabled by the organizer, allows attendees to chat with other attendees,
either individually or all at once, or with just the organizer or presenter.
- Meeting Information
- Provided for quick reference.