Find an Answer
The GoToMeeting codec allows you to watch recorded meetings using Windows Media Player 9 or higher without subscribing to GoToMeeting. By using the GoToMeeting codec, attendees can view recordings of meetings in the GoToMeeting format.
To install the GoToMeeting codec:
1. Go to the Install GoToMeeting Codec page.
2. Click the Install GoToMeeting Codec button.
3. When prompted, click Save.
Note: Mac users cannot view recorded meetings in the GoToMeeting codec format and should download the Windows Media Components to view recorded meetings.
To uninstall the GoToMeeting codec:
1. Go to your Window's Start menu.
2. Click Control Panel.
3. Select Programs and Features.
4. Find GoToMeeting from the list and right click the title and click Uninstall.