Find an Answer
The GoToMeeting Plugin for Google calendar allows you to schedule meetings directly from your Google calendar. You can then email meeting invitations directly to your contacts.
1. Go to extension in the Chrome Store
2. Click the +Free button next to “GoToMeeting Extension for Google Calendar"
3. Click Add.
4. The extension should be installed and ready to use. To double-check, go back to the Extensions page and make sure it is listed and checked as “Enabled.”
1. In your calendar, do any of the following to create an event:
• Click the desired time slot and select Edit event.
• Select a time slot and click Create in the left navigation.
2. Check the “Add GoToMeeting Invite” check box in the right sidebar.
3. If you are not logged in to your GoToMeeting account or if this is your first time using the GoToMeeting app for Google Calendar, you will be prompted to sign in to your GoToMeeting account.
4. Once you are signed in, you will see a pop-up that confirms you have created a GoToMeeting session via a Google calendar event.
5. The GoToMeeting session information will be automatically added to the description of the event. To invite attendees to your meeting, enter email addresses into the “Add guests” box and click Add.
6. Click Save to save the event and guests. To send the meeting invitation to guests, click Send on the “Send invitations?” pop-up.
1. In your calendar, double click the meeting you would like to edit, or click once and select Edit event.
2. You can edit the event’s name, date, time and other meeting details. Click Update Calendar to save any changes you’ve made to the date and time.
3. If you have updated other information in the event, click Save. You will be prompted to send updates to attendees. Click Send update to send the invitation updates or click Don’t Send if you do not wish to send an updated event to guests.
1. On your calendar, find the meeting you would like to remove and open it by double-clicking it.
2. Unselect the “Add GoToMeeting Invite” check box to remove the meeting invitation from the event.
3. Click Save.