Find an Answer
When you first create your account, GoToMeeting sets the default meeting time to Pacific Time. To have your meeting times display in your local time zone, you will need to update your default time zone setting.
To set GoToMeeting time zone
1. Open an Internet browser and go to www.gotomeeting.com.
2. Click Log In on the top-right of the screen.
3. In the Returning Users section, enter your email address and password and click the Log In button.
4. In the left navigation, click My Account.
The My Account Details page loads displaying organizer account information.
5. At the top of your My Account Details page, enter your current Password.
6. In the Time Zone drop-down selection box, select your time zone and click Save Changes.