Find an Answer
Editing a scheduled meeting can be done at any time prior to the start of the meeting directly from your desktop. If you change the date and time you must remember to notify your attendees of that change. The easiest way to notify your attendees is to send out a new invitation.
To edit a scheduled meeting
1. Right-click the daisy icon in the Windows system tray or double-click the GoToMeeting Suite icon on a Mac and select My Meetings.
2. If prompted, enter your Email and Password in the Login window, and click Log In.
3. Select the meeting you want to modify and then click the Edit button.
4. Make any changes and click Save.
5. Be sure to contact any previously invited attendees to notify them of the change!
If you re-schedule a meeting:
If you reschedule a meeting, you must update the information in both your Outlook calendar and the GoToMeeting software. Updating your Outlook calendar should notify affected participants of the change in time, but does not change the time in GoToMeeting. After updating your Outlook calendar appointment, you also need to update your meeting in the GoToMeeting software in order to reschedule.