Find an Answer
The GoToAssist (Remote Support) app provides a streamlined version of Remote Support, which allows you to provide unlimited attended and unattended support sessions from your iOS device. For more information about the iOS device requirements to use the GoToAssist (Remote Support) App for iOS, please see the System Requirements for Agents.
Agents can use the GoToAssist (Remote Support) app to host support sessions with customers running Windows, Mac, or using an Android device. For more information, see the System Requirements for Customers.
Note: Customers that are using an iOS device cannot join full remote support sessions that are hosted from the GoToAssist (Remote Support) apps for iOS or Android or the GoToAssist Expert desktop application. Please set up customer-initiated support and instruct your customers using an iOS device to submit requests online for chat-only support sessions.
Download the GoToAssist (Remote Support) App for iOS
Note: Please see the Mobile Feature Comparison for information about features available during these support sessions.
Topics in this article:
Note: See the app system requirements here.
- Open the App Store app on your iOS device.
- Search for "GoToAssist (Remote Support)" and open the app.
- Tap the Download icon to install the app. Enter your iTunes credentials if prompted.
- Open the app, enter your GoToAssist credentials (i.e., email address and password) and tap Log In.
- Tap the Tap to start a support session button.
- A new support key appears on the Invite Customer screen. Send it to the customer by tapping Email Support Info.
Note: You must have the Mail app set up to automatically create an email.
- Invite your customer to join the support session as follows:
- Once the customer joins the support session, you will immediately see their screen.
- Tap the Unattended icon in the toolbar.
- Tap the desired unattended support computer to select it.
- Tap Connect on the Computer Details screen.
Using the app's toolbar, agents can support customers using the following features:
Note: The GoToAssist Customer desktop application must be running as a service to use this feature.