Find an Answer
You can easily delete a computer from your list of Unattended Support Computers in the following ways. Note that doing so will not remove the Remote Support Customer application from the customer's computer (they will have to uninstall it themselves to do so).
Topics in this article:
Delete an Unattended Support Computer using the GoToAssist Expert desktop application
1. Install the GoToAssist Expert desktop application onto your computer (if you haven't already done so).
2. Open the My Unattended Computers window.
- If the application is already open and running in the background, right-click the GoToAssist Expert icon in your system tray and select View Unattended Support Computers.
- If the application is not already running in the background, open it and log in. Then click Unattended Support in the Viewer toolbar and select View Unattended Computers.
3. Find the Unattended Support Computer that you want to delete and click the Down arrow to the right of the Connect button.
4. Select Delete from the arrow's drop-down menu.
5. A dialog will appear asking if you are sure you want to delete the Unattended Support Computer, and cautioning that doing so will remove your unattended access to the computer. Click Yes to delete it, or No to keep it on your My Unattended Computers list.
Delete an Unattended Support Computer from the Inventory app
Note: If you have a subscription plan or free trial for Monitoring, you can also use the Inventory application on the Monitoring web application to delete an Unattended Support Computer.
1. Log in at https://app.gotoassist.com.
2. Open the Inventory application from the Remote Support drop-down menu or the Shortcuts menu on the Remote Support home page.
3. Find the Unattended Support Computer that you want to delete and click its name to open the Device Details page.
4. Click Delete[this device] at the bottom of the page.
5. A message appears with the following warning: "Are you sure you want to delete all the data associated with this device? This can not be undone [...]." Click OK to delete it, or Cancel to keep it on your list of Unattended Support Computers.