Find an Answer
Learn to refresh or reset connections for an unattended support computer.
Refresh or Reset Connection for an Unattended Support Computer
1. Install the GoToAssist Expert application onto your computer (if you haven't already done so).
2. Open the My Unattended Computers window.
- If the application is already open and running in the background, right-click the GoToAssist Expert icon in your system tray and select View Unattended Support Computers.
- If the application is not already running in the background, open it and log in. Then click Unattended Support in the Viewer toolbar and select View Unattended Computers.
3. Find the Unattended Support Computer that you want to reset the connection for and click the Down arrow to the right of the Connect button.
4. Select Reset Connection or Refresh from the arrow's drop-down menu.
5. A loading icon appears in the status column while Remote Support resets or refreshes the connection to the Unattended Support Computer. When finished, the correct status is displayed.