Find an Answer
If you want to change your HelpAlert password (or forgot what it was), you can easily create a new one. You may also be required to change the password at regular intervals, depending on your account configuration.
- Launch and log in to HelpAlert.
- Click Options > Change Password.
- On the Change Password page, enter your login and current password.
- Enter and re-type a new password that meets the following requirements:
Different from your login name, first name or last name
Between 8 – 32 characters
At least 3 of the following items: uppercase alphabet [A-Z], lowercase alphabet [a-z], numbers [0-9] or special symbols [~`!@#$%^]
- Click Submit. You will need to exit HelpAlert and then log in again.
- Launch the HelpAlert.exe file.
- On the Log In window, click the Forgot your password? link.
- On the Forgotten Password page, enter and re-type your user login. Click Submit when finished.
- An email will be sent to your email address with a link that allows you to reset your password. Click the link and follow the instructions to create a new account password.