Find an Answer
Use this function to change the user features and portal assignments for all current and/or future representatives on a particular team/subteam. Note that features must also be enabled for the portal in order for these settings to take effect.
- Click Teams in the left navigation.
- Select the desired team.
- Click the Manage settings for all representatives in this team link at the top of the page.
- Use the Representative Settings tab to modify the following representative settings on a per-team basis:
Check the box to enable the "Reset Password" option to force all current representatives to reset their passwords the next time they log in.
- Functions: Modify the following settings for all representatives within your selected team:
Management Center Access – Ability to log in to the Management Center. Learn more.
Reboot/Reconnect – Ability to reboot and reconnect to a customer's computer during support sessions. Learn more.
Reports – Ability to generate reports. Learn more.
Schedule Reports – Ability to create schedule reports. Learn more.
Save HelpAlert Configuration – Ability to save and share their HelpAlert Preferences. Learn more.
Session Replay – Ability to view session recordings, remote diagnostics, and chat logs. Learn more.
Export Session Replay – Ability to export session recordings. Learn more.
File Transfer Send –Ability to send files to customers. Learn more.
File Transfer Receive – Ability to receive files from customers. Learn more.
- Allow to Save Login Password – Ability to save the login password after initially logging in to HelpAlert. Learn more.
Note: Your representative account still adheres to the configuration within your account's Password Policy.
Multi-Session – Select how many sessions the representative can be in simultaneously.
Share My Screen – Ability to share their own screen with customers, as well as the ability for customers to have remote control. Learn more.
View/Control Others Screen –Ability to view the screens of customers, as well as have remote control. Learn more.
Logoff Inactive Representatives after specified amount of time (30 – 540 min.), and select a countdown amount (1 – 30 min.).
- Use the "Apply Settings To" drop-down menu to choose which types of representatives to which these changes will apply.
- Click Save Settings when finished.