Find an Answer
Invite to Session enables you to invite additional representatives who can further assist with the remote session. The invited representatives can be masked so that the customer is unable to see them or viewable as additional attendees in the session.
Note: Invite to Session is an additional configuration option that will not apply to all GoToAssist implementations.
To invite additional representatives to the session
1. During the session, select the Invite to Session icon on your Viewer window, or from the Viewer window or Chat window, select the Session menu and then click Invite to Session.
The Session Collaboration screen opens.
2. Search for a specific representative:
- Click the + sign to expand a portal and show the available representatives, and then choose a representative.
- or -
- Click a portal to broadcast the posting to all available representatives.
3. Choose whether the invited representative is visible to or hidden from the customer.
- A icon appears next to a masked representative's name, and he/she does not appear in the customer Chat window.
- A icon appears next to an unmasked representative's name.
4. The original question posted by the customer may appear in the Comments field. This text can be altered or appended to assist the next representative in understanding the issue. Click OK.
The invited representative(s) receives a blue Alert dialog box which includes the comments given by the inviting representative.
5. The representative who wishes to accept the Invite to Session replies by clicking Yes on the blue pop-up Alert.