Find an Answer
Annotation tools allow you and the customer to create and erase illustrations on the shared screen. This ability can assist you in focusing the customer's attention on a particular area when guiding customers during support sessions.
1. Select an annotation tool, as follows:
- While viewing the customer's screen, click the Annotation icon in the Viewer toolbar (or select Draw in the menu).
- While sharing your own screen, click the Annotation icon in the Chat box toolbar (or select Screen Sharing in the menu).
2. Select the desired annotation tool (Pen , Highlighter or Arrow Stamper ).
3. Click and drag the pointer on the screen to create the desired drawings.
Erase all existing drawings in any of the following ways:
Note: Hot keys must be enabled in Viewer Preferences in order to use these keyboard shortcuts.