Find an Answer
Both you and the customer can end a support session in any of the following ways.
1. Click Session in the menu.
2. Select one of the following options:
- Leave Session – Leave only that session; if other representatives remain in session, the customer will remain connected.
- Close Session – End only that session; the session will completely end and the customer will be disconnected, even if other representatives were in the session.
- Exit All Sessions – Completely end all sessions and disconnect all customers.
When the session ends, you will be prompted to fill out a feedback survey.
1. Customers can go to File > Exit or click the Close button in the top-right of the Chat box .
2. Screen sharing will pause and a "Confirm Exit" message will appear. Customers can click Yes to exit, or No to resume screen sharing.