Find an Answer
Select what happens when clipboard data is received (i.e., you copy text from your computer or the customer's computer).
1. Click the Preferences icon in the HelpAlert toolbar and select Shared Clipboard.
2. Select the desired action, as follows:
- Use standard clipboard copy/paste actions (Ctrl-C / Ctrl-V) – When you use the Copy shortcut (Ctrl-C) while in a support session, the content copied to your clipboard (including text and images) is also copied to the customer's clipboard (and vice versa).
- Use custom clipboard actions – Copy
- Ask me if I want to copy the data to my local clipboard
- Automatically copy the data to my local clipboard
- Reject it automatically
3. Click OK when finished.