Find an Answer
Screen Size: Allows you to configure how the Viewer window displays the shared desktop while in session.
Viewer Options: Provides preference settings for the following:
- Start incoming sessions in separate Viewers: Starts each new session with its own Viewer window instead of combining the Viewer windows and separating by tabs.
- Dim Viewer: Deactivates the Viewer window when it is not the focused window, providing a shaded transparency and segregating mouse control between the representative and the customer.
- Pass Windows Keys: Allows some Windows key functionalities to be passed to the remote PC (or Local), such as PrintScrn.
- Enable Viewer Hot Keys (F10, F12, etc.): Activates keyboard shortcuts for Draw and Laser tools.
- Don't Show Multi-Monitor Prompt: Toggles the automated prompt which displays the multi-monitor shortcuts when connected to a customer with multiple monitors.
Note: To enable use of keyboard hot keys for GoToAssist tools like the Highlighter (F8), Arrow Stamper (F9) and Pen (F11), be sure to select Enable Viewer Hot Keys. This also maps the arrow keys and the keypad number keys for use in screen navigation.