Find an Answer
The Active Directory Connector (ADC) receives Active Directory user updates and automatically makes the same changes in your GoTo account.To update the Active Directory Connector to v2, you must first uninstall your current version, then download and launch the latest ADC installation executable. For more information, please see the Requirements for Active Directory Connector v2.
- To verify the version you currently have installed, open the Active Directory Connector desktop app and check the version number in the bottom-left corner.
- To update your ADC version to the latest, first you must uninstall your current version.
- Once uninstalled, download and unzip the ActiveDirectoryConnector.zip file, which contains the ADCSSetup.msi and setup.exe files.
- Run the Active Directory Connector Setup.exe file.
- When prompted to perform an upgrade, click Yes.
- When the installer launches, click Next > Finish to complete the upgrade.
- You can now configure the ADC.