Find an Answer
You can use Polls and Tests to engage your attendees and focus their attention on the session. You can create Polls and Tests before the session starts or during the session on-the-fly. After you close a Poll or Test, you can choose to show the results to your attendees immediately or later.
Shared results display total attendee responses and don't include any individual information. You can view attendees' responses after the session by creating an Attendee Report.
1. In the Polls pane, scroll to the Poll you want to launch. Click the Launch button so that attendees see the Poll in their Viewer.
2. After you've given attendees time to respond, click the Close button to close the Poll.
1. In the Polls pane, find the Poll you want to share with your attendees.
2. Click the Share button.
3. To resume presenting, click Hide.
1. Expand the Polls pane in your Control Panel. If you're presenting, first pause or stop Screen Sharing.
2. Click Manage Polls. Log in to your account if prompted – you'll be taken to the Polls page where you can create new Polls.
3. After editing your Poll, click Save. You may need to log out of your account to see the new or updated Polls in the Polls pane.
4. Return to the session, and select a Poll from the drop-down menu. Click Launch. Screen Sharing will be temporarily paused while the Poll is in-progress.
5. Click Close when everyone has voted. To show the results to everyone, click Share. Then click Hide to resume the webinar.
1. In the Polls and Tests pane, select the Tests tab and select which Test you would like to launch from the drop-down menu.
2. Click Launch so that attendees can view the Test in their Viewer.
3. After you've given attendees enough time to respond, click Close to close the Test.
1. After you've closed the Test, you can review the results and share these results with the attendees by clicking Review.
2. To share the Test results with attendees, click the Share Results with Attendees.
1. Expand the Polls and Tests pane in your Control Panel. If you're presenting, first pause or stop Screen Sharing.
2. Click Manage Tests. Log in to your account if prompted – you'll be taken to the Manage Tests page where you can create new Tests.
3. You can add new questions to an existing test by clicking on the Test Name or you can add a new test by clicking the Create New Test button.
4. When you are done editing your tests, click Save. You may need to log out of your account to see the new or updated Tests in the Tests pane.