Find an Answer
If you'd like to attend a session as an attendee, you'll first need to register for the session using the Registration URL in your GoToTraining invitation. After you register, you'll receive a confirmation email with information on how to join the session when it's time.
1. Open your GoToTraining invitation email.
2. Click the Registration URL to open the registration form.
3. Fill out all required fields, including your first name, last name and email address. Then click Register.
4. Once you've successfully registered, you'll see a Registration Confirmation page.
- If the organizer sets up automatic approval, you'll immediately receive a confirmation email with information on how to join the session.
- If the organizer sets up manual approval, the organizer must first approve your registration before you'll receive a confirmation email.
5. Now that you've successfully registered, here are a few tips for making your webinar experience as smooth as possible.
You can add a GoToTraining appointment to your calendar as a reminder to join the session at the specified time and date.
When it's time for the session, just click the Join URL in your confirmation email. Don't share the Join URL with anyone – it's unique to you.
- If you're registering for a Weekly, Monthly or Custom Schedule training, you can choose to register once to attend all sessions or register for individual sessions.