Find an Answer
The Active Directory Connector (ADC) logs activities to the Windows Event Viewer.
1. Open the ADC and select the Operation tab.
2. In the More configuration section, set the Windows event logger, File logger and the Folder for file logging as needed.
3. Click Apply changes when finished.
1. Open the Windows Event Viewer (Start > All Programs > Administrative Tools > Event Viewer).
2. In the left navigation, select Applications and Services Logs > AD Connector. Only Active Directory Connector logs will be displayed.