Find an Answer
You can add users to your account and assign them with organizer and/or account administrator roles. A user’s first name and last name cannot exceed 32 characters. An email address cannot exceed 128 characters.
1. Log in to the Admin Center.
2. Select Add Users in the left navigation.
3. On the Add Users page, enter the user’s first name, last name and email address. Each user logs in to OpenVoice with the email address you provide. Click Add Another User to add a new user at the same time.
You can also add multiple users by clicking the Add Multiple Users link and entering each user’s first name, last name and email address and separating them with a comma or semicolon. Click Apply or press enter on your keyboard to input the information.
4. Select a Role for the user. You must select at least 1 role for a user before you can add them. You can assign the user an organizer role, account administrator role (with full account privileges or a manager for groups) or both.
If you make the user an administrator, you can also make the user a group manager who can manage specific group(s) with the following privileges you can enable or disable:
5. By default, new users receive the default Welcome Email, but you can also create a custom email template and save them for future use.
6. Select a Primary Language for the user. The Welcome email will be sent in the language you choose for the user.
7. Using the “Select a group” drop-down menu, you can select a group for the user (optional). If you don’t select a group, the user will belong to no group by default.
8. When you’re done, click Save. New users receive a welcome email with a link to set up their account password. They must complete this required step before they can start using OpenVoice.