Find an Answer
Once you have installed OpenVoice for Google Calendar, you can configure the default and included numbers for your conferences. You can always modify the numbers after you have scheduled a conference, but it is much easier to set them as defaults.
1. In Google Calendar, create a new meeting.
2. Click on the new meeting block on the calendar and choose Edit event.
3. In the meeting form, locate the OpenVoice application and choose the Settings gear.
Note: The Settings gear will not display unless you are logged in to OpenVoice. To do this, click on Add OpenVoice conference.
4. The OpenVoice Settings dialog opens. Review the current settings and change them as necessary.
5. Click on the darker bar beneath Default number to change the default number country. In the Default Country dialog, choose from the available countries and click the close (X) icon.
6. In the main settings dialog, click on Long-Distance Numbers. In the Dial-In Numbers dialog, choose from the available countries and choose Done.
7. In the main settings dialog, click on Toll-Free Numbers. In the Dial-In Numbers dialog, choose from the available countries and choose Done.
8. In the OpenVoice Settings dialog, click Save to save the changes. A confirmation message displays in the calendar entry.