Find an Answer
You can use the GoToMeeting app for iOS to join meetings from anywhere! If you are an organizer, you can also use the app to schedule, manage and start meetings.
Mobile apps are available on paid plans only. Learn more.
1. Download the GoToMeeting app from the App Store.
2. Join a session in any of the following ways:
- Tap the Join URL of the session (in your Email app, Message app, etc) to automatically launch the app.
- Open the app, enter the session ID and tap Join.
- Open the app and tap the desired session listed on the Join a Session screen (if you have the app connected to your calendar).
3. You will then be automatically launched into session!
The iOS app can check the calendar app on your device and show you all sessions that are coming up! All you need to do is enable the iCal integration.
1. On the Join a Meeting screen, tap Connect to your calendar.
2. When prompted, tap OK. This will allow the app to access your device's calendar and pull information about upcoming sessions.
From that point, any event in your iCal that includes a session Join URL will be automatically listed in the GoToMeeting app.
If you are an attendee, you can tap a session to join it.
If you are the organizer, you can tap a session to start it.
Set up meeting reminders and never be late to a meeting again! Once enabled, you will receive notifications via badges, banners or alerts (depending on your phone's Setting preferences).
1. Tap the Settings icon > enable Meeting Reminders.
2. Choose to be reminded 1, 5 or 10 (or all three) minutes before the meeting.
3. You will be launched directly into your meeting if you swipe right on the notification.
You can send chat messages to everyone in the meeting, only the organizers or to a single attendee.
Tap the Webcam icon in the top navigation, then select one of the following views: