Find an Answer
Each time you schedule a new session, it will automatically use the default audio settings configured for your account (but you can change them for each specific session, as needed).
See Available Audio Modes to learn more about which audio options you can provide to your attendees.
Note: Changing your settings will only impact meetings that you schedule after that point. It will not affect previously scheduled sessions; you must change those manually if desired.
The features that are available on your account may vary depending on your subscription plan.
1. Log in at https://global.gotomeeting.com.
2. Click Settings in the top navigation.
3. Select the desired audio options, as follows:
- Select Use built-in audio, then enable the check boxes of the methods that you would like to provide to customers: VoIP, long-distance (toll) numbers, toll-free numbers (OpenVoice Integrated) and/or Call Me. If desired you can change the countries for which phone numbers are provided. Note that phone numbers and Call Me are not available on the GoToMeeting Free plan.
- Select Use my own conference call service, then enter the conference-call information of your third-party audio service.
4. Click Save when finished.
If you are providing long-distance (toll) or toll-free phone numbers for your customers, you can always choose which countries are included in the session information for each meeting.
1. While changing the default audio options, click Edit next to the "Long distance number" and/or "Toll-free number" options.
2. Select the desired countries. To select all countries available, select the check box next to "Country" at the top of the list. If desired, you can also designate a preferred country.
3. Click Done when finished. When you return to the Settings page, you'll see the additional countries you added next to the long distance and/or toll-free option(s).
If you are providing multiple countries in the list of long-distance (toll) or toll-free phone numbers shown to your customers, you can choose which country appears first in the list by designating it a "preferred country". If you don't choose a preferred number, the phone number that's displayed to attendees first by default is the billing country you have associated with your account.
When selecting which countries are included, you can choose a preferred country by selecting the Star icon next to a country so that it turns blue . You can only select 1 preferred country.