Find an Answer
As your company's HiDef Corporate Administrator, you are responsible for setting up and managing your HiDef Corporate Moderators. The easy-to-use Administration Center will help you set up moderators, manage moderator accounts, keep track of minute usage and view costs in real time.
Once you receive your HiDef Corporate admin credentials, enter your username and password to log in and begin using HiDef Corporate's Audio Services!
1. Go to the Forgot Password? page.
2. Enter the username you use to log in to your account. Typically, the user name is your email address.
3. Click Submit to receive a password reminder.
You can change the name, email address and password that you use to log in to your account.
1. Log in to the Administration Center at www.hidefcorporate.com.
2. In the left navigation, click Preferences.
3. On the Change Admin Details tab, you can edit your name, email address, account password and/ or preferred language.
- To change your name, edit your name in the First Name and Last Name field.
- To change your email address, enter and confirm your new email address in the Email Address and Confirm Email Address field.
- To change your account password, enter your old password and then enter and confirm you new account password.
- To change your language preference, select your preferred language from the drop-down menu given.
4. When you're done, click Save. You'll see a confirmation message saying that your preferences have been successfully changed.