Find an Answer
You can schedule training sessions from the GoToTraining website. You can also right-click the GoToTraining daisy icon in the system tray and select Schedule a Training.
You can edit a scheduled training session at any time. A new training session can be based on an existing training session using the copying capabilities of GoToTraining.
1. Log in to your account.
2. Click My Trainings in the left navigation.
3. Click Schedule a Training in the drop-down menu.
4. Complete the training details.
- Training Title: The name you give your training session appears in all communications through GoToTraining. Special characters and symbols (such as ™, ®, ©) will not appear in training titles.
- Training Description: Type a brief description about what will be presented in your training session. Use it to generate interest.
- Start Date, Start Time, End Time: Select when your training session will take place.
- Recurs: Never, Every Week, Every Month, Intermittently. See Recurring Training.
- Training Time Zone: Select your time zone (this defaults to the time zone on your account settings).
5. Click Schedule.
The Manage Training page for your newly scheduled training appears.