Find an Answer
The instructions for manually removing GoToMyPC from your computer will vary based on your computer's operating system. Please see examples below, and refer to the user instructions for uninstalling software from your specific operating system for more details.
Example of uninstalling on Windows 7:
1. Open the main menu, and then select Control Panel. You can adjust your computer's settings, programs, tools and more in the Control Panel.
2. Depending on your computer, select Programs and Features, Add and Remove Programs or Uninstall a Program.
3. Within this list, find GoToMyPC.
4. Right-click GoToMyPC and select Uninstall or Change/Remove depending on your computer. Confirm removal or uninstallation.
Example of uninstalling on MacOS X 10.11 (El Capitan):
1. Select the Apple icon in the top-left of the menu bar, and then select System Preferences.
2. Within the System Preferences window, find and click on GoToMyPC.
3. The GoToMyPC Preferences window will open and click Uninstall GoToMyPC.
4. Confirm the app removal by clicking Uninstall and then entering your computer credentials (username and password).
5. You've successfully uninstalled GoToMyPC!