Find an Answer
Your account password is what you use to log in to the GoToMyPC website. If you ever forget your account password, you can quickly create a new one by following the steps described here.
To create a new account password, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to the Forgot Password page.
2. Enter the email address that was used to create your account and click Continue. You will receive a "GoToMyPC Password Support" email with instructions for creating a new password. An email will also be sent to your alternate email address, if there are any saved in your account.
Note: If the email account is accessible only from the host computer you are trying to connect to, you will need to physically be present at the host computer. If this is not possible, please contact Global Customer Support.
3. Open the email and click on the given link to reset your password. Please note that each time you request a new account password, the previous password link becomes invalid. If you entered your email multiple times, you will receive multiple emails from GoToMyPC. In order to reset your account password properly, you must use the link provided in the most recent email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: If you did not receive an email, please check your Spam/Junk folder. Learn more.
4. From the Create your new password page, you can enter your new account password and select Continue.
Note: New password requirements include 8-12 characters, at least one number (from 0-9), at least one upper case character (A-Z), at least one lower case character (a-z), and at least one special character (!'#$%&, etc.). For maximum security, you cannot reuse the last 5 passwords on your GoToMyPC account.
To add an alternate email address to your account, you can do so in your user information page.
1. Go to www.GoToMyPC.com and select My Account.
2. On the User Information page, enter an alternate email in the Alternate Email field and select Save.
If you still haven't received your "Reset Password" email, visit this page for more help.