Find an Answer
Your access code resides only on your host Mac and is never transmitted over the Internet. It is a critical component in the encryption key that is used to keep your host computer secure. For security reasons, Citrix does not have a record of your access code and has no way to provide it to you if you forget it while traveling. Because it cannot be emailed, you must be physically present at the host Mac to create a new access code.
To create a new access code on your host Mac
1. If you do not remember your access code, go to your host Mac. If you know your original access code, remotely connect to your host Mac.
2. While remotely connected or sitting in front of your host computer, click the icon in the top menu bar and select Change Access Code.
3. Click the Forgot your access code? link.
4. Enter your GoToMyPC account information and click OK.
5. From the Change Access Code dialog box, enter your new access code, confirm and click OK.