Find an Answer
Your access code resides only on your host PC and is never transmitted over the Internet. It is a critical component in the encryption key that is used to keep your host computer secure. For security reasons, Citrix does not have a record of your access code and has no way to provide it to you if you forget it while traveling. Because it cannot be emailed, you must be physically present at the host PC to create a new access code.
To create a new access code on a host PC
1. If you do not remember your access code, go to your host computer. If you know your original access code, remotely connect to the host computer.
2. While remotely connected or sitting in front of your host computer, locate the icon in your computer's system tray.
Note: You may have to click an arrow or triangle in the system tray to show hidden icons if the GoToMyPC icon is not visible.
3. Right-click the icon and select Change Access Code.
4. Click the Forgot your access code? link.
5. Enter your GoToMyPC account information and click OK.
6. From the New Access Code dialog box, enter your new access code, confirm and click OK.