The Viewer preferences enable you to change the way your Viewer window is displayed.
Setting preferences for Mac computers is not available at this time.
- Start Host desktop in:
- Full-screen mode: Opens the host desktop in a maximized window.
- Window mode: Opens the host desktop in the Viewer window.
- Show Host screen:
- Actual size: Displays the desktop image at its full resolution (may require scrolling in the Viewer).
- Scale-to-fit: Shrinks the desktop image to fit within the Viewer.
- Show update regions: Provides an outline around the area of the screen that is redrawn when your Viewer refreshes its image.
- Dim Viewer when inactive: Dims your Viewer window whenever you switch to your local client desktop.
- Copy/Paste between computers: Enables you to cut, copy and paste text between your computers.
- Pass Windows keys to host: Enables special keys (Windows key, Print Screen) and combinations (Alt-Tab, Alt-Shift-Tab) to work for to the host PC when pressed.
- Select Viewer color: Changes the color of your Viewer window.
Note: Your preferences may be affected by the type of operating system you are running and the type of rights your user account allows. Grayed-out options are not available for selection with your operating system or for the rights assigned to your computer profile.
Resize Your Viewer Window
Resize Your Desktop Image
Cut/Copy and Paste