Find an Answer
Your administrator can require you to request authorization for your client computer before you can use it to access your host PC.
Authorization requires that you to send your client computer's MAC address and C: drive serial number (or 11/12-digit alphanumeric serial number for iOS and Android devices) to your administrator.
To authorize a client computer
1. From your client computer, log in to your GoToMyPC Corporate account and connect to your host PC. Upon connection, a notification dialog box will open with the MAC address and C: drive serial number.
3. Copy the information and email it to your administrator. Your administrator will authorize your client computer and notify you when authorization is complete.
To authorize an iOS or Android device
1. From your iOS or Android device, open the GoToMyPC app and connect to your host PC.
2. An "Access Denied" message will open with the 11 or 12-digit alphanumeric serial number.
3. Send the serial number to your administrator. Your administrator will authorize your device and notify you when authorization is complete.