Find an Answer
If you are part of a GoToMyPC Corporate or GoToMyPC Pro account, you will need the company credentials (email address and password) to log in, manage users or run reports. If you have forgotten the password, you can easily reset it and continue on with your work.
To reset the company manager password, you can:
1. Go to the Manager Login page at www.gotomypc.com/managers.
2. Select Forgot Your Password?
3. Enter the manager email address in the "Registered Email Address" field and then select Continue. You will receive a "GoToMyPC Password Support" email with instructions for creating a new password. An email will also be sent to your alternate email address, if there are any saved in your account.
4. Open the email and click on the given link to reset your password. Please note that each time you request a new account password, the previous password link becomes invalid. If you entered your email multiple times, you will receive multiple emails from GoToMyPC. In order to reset your account password properly, you must use the link provided in the most recent email from email@example.com.
Note: If you did not receive an email, please check your Spam/Junk folder. Learn more.
4. From the Create your new password page, you can enter your new account password and select Continue.
Note: New password requirements include 8-12 characters, at least one number (from 0-9), at least one upper case character (A-Z), at least one lower case character (a-z), and at least one special character (!'#$%&, etc.). For maximum security, you cannot reuse the last 5 passwords on your GoToMyPC account.