Find an Answer
Using the GoToAssist Service Desk app, you can view and manage your their incidents while on the go using your iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch. You can even create new incidents directly from the app – anytime, anywhere!
Download the GoToAssist Service Desk App for iOS
(for devices running iOS 8.0 or later)
Note: For more information, please see the System Requirements.
When you first log in to the app, the Home screen will automatically display a list of incidents. From there, you can do any of the following:
Tap an incident on the Home screen to view more information; you can switch between the Overview, Discussion, and Details tabs to view the incidents details, leave a comment in the Discussion and even edit some fields from each tab.
View-Only Details: These fields you can view for each incident.
Editable Details: These fields you can modify. Simply tap a field to change it directly from the app.
You can create incidents while on the go directly from the mobile app.
- Tap the Create icon on the Home screen.
- Select a Service.
- Enter an incident title.
- Enter the symptom details.
- If desired, add a Customer to be associated with this incident.
- Tap Create in the top navigation. You can then edit the incident’s details to add more information.
You can use the Apple Watch integration to view up to 8 queue metrics directly on your Apple Watch! Adding existing queues for display on your Apple Watch will require an iOS device with the GoToAssist Service Desk app for iOS installed.
Note: Queues can be only be created from within the web app. For more information, see Create, Save and Share Custom Reports.
Under Settings you can customize settings for your Apple Watch, view information about the mobile app, provide feedback, or log out.
1. Tap the Settings icon .
2. Select or view the desired option:
- Customize Apple Watch – Enable and customize the integration with your Apple Watch.
- Terms of Service – Access the Terms of Service.
- Third Party Notices – Access a list of permissions granted by associated third parties.
- Feedback – Provide feedback directly to the GoToAssist Service Desk team.
- Version – View the version of the app.
- Log Out – Log out of your Service Desk account.