Find an Answer
Note: This feature is available to account administrators only.
Since your GoToAssist service is pre-paid, changes made to your plan won't take effect until the end of your subscription period. If you have a corporate plan, you must contact your Account Manager or Customer Care to make changes to your plan. Learn more about the available subscription plans here.
- Log in at https://desk.gotoassist.com.
- Go to Configure > My Account.
- Next to the plan details for the desired module, click Change Plan.
- Select Change my plan or seats and click Continue.
- Select your desired monthly or annual plan, and choose how many agent seats the plan should include. If you are already on an annual plan, you will only see this option.
- Click Review Your Plan.
- Review your plan and billing information and click Purchase Now.
- That's it! Your changes will take effect immediately, but will not affect any active login sessions.
Don't forget that if you added more agent seats to your account, you can go to the Admin Center to provision users with the new seats.
Note that if you would like to switch from an annual plan to a monthly plan you must contact Customer Care.