Find an Answer
Releases are the implementation of incidents and changes into services. When incidents are resolved and changes are completed, they are ready to be deployed to customers. Releases provide a way of tracking when incidents and changes are implemented and who is responsible for aspects of the release process. Service Desk release forms are designed to enable the following development process: planning, approval, testing and deployment.
Once a release has been successfully deployed, it can be closed.
1. Open the release to be closed.
3. Click Close.
4. Fill out the closing details.
5. Click Save when finished.
Releases can also be deleted at any time.
1. Open the release to be deleted.
2. Click Delete.
3. A warning message cautions that this cannot be undone. Click I'm scared, don't delete this to cancel, or Yes I'm sure! Just delete it! to continue.