Service Desk agents and administrators can log in to the Service Desk web application to view and manage all aspects of Service Desk.
About Login IDs
There are two types of logins for Citrix accounts (also referred to as your "account credentials"):
- Citrix ID – These are users who access Citrix products directly using an email and password of their choice. This is the majority of accounts.
- Company ID – These are users in a Single Sign-On (SSO) company framework using their business username and password to log into Citrix. This type of login is only available if your system administrator has configured it for your account.
For additional information on setting up Single Sign-On for your organization, see:
- Review the Enterprise Sign-On user provisioning and access strategy
- Define your company in the Organization Center (Documentation | Login)
- Set up Citrix SSO Integration
Log in to Service Desk
1. If you have not yet created an account, do so first.
2. Go to http://desk.gotoassist.com.
3. Enter the email address and password used when creating the account.
4. Click Log In.
5. Click Service Desk in the top navigation to view the Service Desk module.
Welcome to GoToAssist Service Desk
Create an Account
Quick Start Guide
Add Remote Support