Find an Answer
You can oversee, maintain, and access all of your unattended support computers from your Devices page. When you set up unattended support on a computer, it is automatically listed as a device in the device group that you specified during the initial setup. You can view all devices, or filter your view by device groups. From the list of devices, you can connect to a device, search devices, view device information, move it to another device group, and much more.
You can also select your user name in the top navigation and use the account drop-down menu to access the My Account page, Manage People & Devices (i.e., if your account has admin access), and Sign Out.
Topics in this article:
Note: A minimum of 2 characters can be used in the "Search" field.
You can move a single or multiple devices to another device group as follows:
- To select a single device, click the Device icon next to the device name. To select multiple devices, hold the CTRL key and click the Device icon for each device you want to select.
- Click Move to group in the lower navigation, then select your desired device group.
- The selected device(s) will immediately move to their new device group.
When you delete a device from your device group, the following will occur:
You can delete a single device or multiple device(s) from your device group, as follows:
- To select a single device, click the Device icon next to the device name, or use the device options menu. To select multiple devices, hold the CTRL key and click the Device icon for each device you want to select.
- Click Delete in the lower navigation.
- When prompted, click Delete Device(s) to confirm.
To connect to a device, hover your cursor over the row of your desired device, then click Connect in the right navigation. This will automatically launch the GoToAssist Expert desktop application and begin connecting to the unattended computer. Additionally, you can connect to an unattended device using the GoToAssist Expert desktop application.
You can easily rename, reset, or delete a single device from your Dashboard or your Devices page as follows:
Note: At this time, agents can only Rename, Reset connection, and Delete devices via the agent desktop app if the device is actively in session. These options are not available if the device is actively in session via the web app.
Note: If you do not have admin access, Manage Device Groups will not be displayed in the left navigation.