Find an Answer
When your support session has concluded and you would like to disconnect your session with the customer, there are various ways you can end your session.
- Click the End Session icon in the session preview window:
- Click the Session Menu icon in the session preview window, then click End Session...:
- Once you have ended your session, you will be prompted with an End Session window, where you can make your desired selections and/or fill out the following fields in the session end window:
- Session Name – Fill in a name you'd like to give your session.
- Assign Session to Company – Use the drop-down menu to assign your support session to a specific company.
Note: By default, "Undefined" will automatically be selected, which does not associate the attended session with any company.
- Session Notes – Fill in any session notes you'd like to associate with your support session.
- Accounting Info (contract no., customer no., etc.) – Fill in any accounting information to associate with your support session.
- End Session – Click to exit the session.
- End and Give Feedback – Click to exit the session and provide feedback about GoToAssist.
- Cancel – Click to dismiss the End Session window and return to your support session.
- You can end an unattended support session by using the steps above, or by using the customer toolbar in the following ways:
- Click the End Session icon in the customer toolbar, then click Yes on the confirmation dialog box to end the session.
- Click the Close icon in the customer toolbar, then click Yes on the confirmation dialog box to end the session.
- If you do not want to end your session yet, click No to dismiss the Confirm Exit window and return to your support session. Additionally, you can learn more about the Report Abuse option.