Find an Answer
Unattended support sessions are those in which agents access a customer's computer while they are not present at it (i.e., the customer's computer is "unattended"). Your customer can choose to block their unattended access temporarily, or you can help them uninstall the application completely if you no longer need to access their computer remotely.
Topics in this article:
Note: The process for uninstalling an application from your computer varies by operating system; the following process applies to Windows 7. See your operating system's manual for more information.
- Click the Windows Start button > Control Panel > Programs and Features.
- Right-click the GoToAssist Expert desktop application and click Uninstall.
- When prompted to confirm the uninstallation, click Yes to continue.
- When the application has been removed, click Close on the confirmation prompt.
Note: The steps for uninstalling an application varies by operating system; the following process applies to OS X 10.11 (El Capitan). See your operating system's manual for more information.
- Click the Finder icon in your user Dock.
- Click Applications from the Favorites menu in the left navigation.
- Open the GoToAssist folder.
- Open the Uninstall GoToAssist application.
- When prompted, click Remove.
- When prompted, enter your administrator password.
- Click OK.
- The GoToAssist Customer icon will be removed from your Menu bar when the uninstallation is complete.