GoToAssist Remote Support allows you to deliver live technical support from anywhere in real time by enabling you to both connect with customers while they are sitting at their computers, as well as to access and control remote computers and servers while they are unattended.
Remote Support is easy to use and comes with a complete set of features to help you quickly support your customers. You can use GoToAssist Remote Support to do the following:
- Provide live support to both PC and Mac® computers and servers through a web-based connection.
- Provide live support to customers sitting at their computers through attended support sessions.
- Set up unattended access on customers' machines to provide unattended technical support.
- Control customers' machines remotely as if you were sitting in front of them.
- Instantly transfer files to and from the customer's computer.
- Communicate with the customer via Chat.
- View your customer's desktop, or share your own screen with them.
- Share control of your customer's mouse and keyboard, and even give them control of yours.
- Reboot and reconnect to your customer's machine without ending the support session.
- Use the Diagnostic Report tool to retrieve important real-time information on the status of the customer's machine.
- Connect with and support up to 8 customers at one time.
- Leave zero footprint on your customer's machine by setting the customer application to uninstall after the session ends.
You can also combine the capabilities of Remote Support with the GoToAssist's other product, Monitoring, to provide complete remote monitoring and support to a network of computers, servers, and other devices.
See Use Remote Support with Monitoring for more information.