Find an Answer
The Outlook plugin is available for download on the OpenVoice website and the OpenVoice support site. Before you begin installation, please verify that you do not have a previously installed version of the plug-in. If you do, see How to Uninstall the OpenVoice Outlook Plug-in first for more information.
Note: You may need to have administrative rights to install or uninstall the plug-in.
2. Click Save when prompted to download the Setup.exe file.
3. Double-click the file and select Run, Yes or OK if prompted.
4. Click Next in the OpenVoice Outlook Plug-in Setup wizard to being installing.
5. Follow the prompts to complete the installation. You will then be asked to confirm the install.
6. Once the installer successfully finishes, click Close.
Congratulations – the OpenVoice Outlook Plug-in is now fully installed!